Unleash your inner grill master with the Coyote Ready-To-Assemble 3-Foot Outdoor Kitchen Island. Coyote Outdoor Living has teamed up with RTA Outdoor Living to bring you a line of premium outdoor kitchen products that are designed to make your life easier. The island is made from precast concrete panels that come in a variety of finishes such as stone, wood, and concrete, giving you the freedom to choose the look that best suits your style.
RTA panels are easy to install and require no special tools or skills. Simply set them in place and secure them with the included L-brackets and self-tapping screws. Once the panels are in place, you can quickly attach the corners, install your countertops, and add your appliances. You'll be amazed at how quickly and effortlessly you can create a functional kitchen island, saving you both time and money.
With its sleek and compact design, you can easily transform any space into a delicious cooking experience. Don't let its small size fool you, it boasts a massive 156-square-inch cooking area, making it perfect for families, parties, or any gathering. The multi-level cooking system, combined with a temperature range of 170-550 degrees, gives you full control over your culinary creations. The Teflon-coated cooking surface, ceramic briquettes, and 304 stainless steel construction provide a premium grilling experience that's sure to impress. And with a 60-minute safety timer and surge protector, you can rest easy knowing that your electric grill is safe and reliable.
This ready-to-assemble three-foot island is the foundation you need to create the ultimate grilling haven. Crafted with durability in mind, this composite kitchen island is built to last and can withstand even the toughest elements Mother Nature throws your way. With a large surface area perfect for meal prep, this island will quickly become your new go-to spot for cooking up delicious feasts. Available in a variety of finish options, you can easily customize this island to match your unique installation setting and personal taste.
Transform your outdoor cooking space with the 20-inch single-access door from our grill island package. Expertly crafted from premium 304 stainless steel, this sleek and stylish door boasts a modern design with a touch of elegance from its beveled trim. Impress your guests with a professional-grade look and enjoy the convenience of having all your grilling essentials within arm's reach. Whether you need to store utensils, condiments, or even a standard 20-pound propane tank, this access door has got you covered.
- Superior Panel Technology. Panels are approximately ³/4” - 1 ¹/4” thick and manufactured from a patented high-strength concrete composite with micro-fiber technology. Panels are precast with a stone, wood, or modern aesthetic, and, due to their strength, act as self-supporting, structural veneers. Panels are engineered for outdoor environments, UV stable, virtually impervious to freeze/thaw cycles, and able to withstand all climates.
- Premium and High-Quality Materials. All Coyote grills are built with premium grade 304 stainless steel, double-walled stainless steel hoods, a cast stainless steel burner, interior lighting, and a limited lifetime warranty on the burners and stainless steel exterior.
- RTAC-E3S Outdoor Kitchen. This electric grill features a compact design that makes it great for small spaces, but it still offers plenty of room for food! With a temperature range of 170 degrees to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, this grill provides a versatile cooking appliance for your outdoor kitchen. Premium ceramic briquettes allow you to take advantage of radiant heat for better results every time you grill.
- Convenient, Versatile, and High-Strength Finish Designs. This island features an easy-to-assemble design--just attach the panels, mount the corners and install your countertops and appliances. Customize the look of your outdoor kitchen with a variety of high-strength finish designs. The included 18-Inch Electric Grill offers an easy-to-use design to take the guesswork out of grilling.
- Ready-To-Assemble. RTA panels are self-supporting and aesthetic with no finish or masonry work required. Panels are simply set in place, attached with L-brackets and self-tapping screws, corners are mounted, countertop and appliance are installed, and your kitchen is complete.
- 18-Inch Electric Grill
- Access Door
|Manufacturer Part Number||RTAC-E3S-Config|
|Made in USA||No|
|Total Grill Area||156 sq. in.|
|Rotisserie Back Burner||No|
|Number of Doors||1|
Patiopelican.com will ship products to most addresses within the 48 contiguous United States, with the exception of P.O. Boxes. We currently do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or countries outside the USA.
Please note that the products you select might be located in different warehouses across the USA, and be shipped from different suppliers, therefore the products might arrive at different times via different carriers.
We ship smaller items via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Larger and heavier items are shipped via freight. If your order contains both small and bulky items, we might ship the smaller items separately via the fastest available carriers while we organize freight service for the larger bulky items.
Shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States, for all orders above $50.
For orders costing below $50, there will be a $20 flat rate charge to ship the order to the 48 contiguous United States.
PROCESSING AND DELIVERY TIME
Processing time - Up to 3 business days (Mon - Fri) to process your order and get it ready for shipping (unless otherwise stated on the product page). For orders placed after 3pm (CST), the processing time will begin the following day.
Delivery time - An average of 3-5 business days from the time of pickup depending on your location and the warehouse the products are shipping from. This service includes door delivery for smaller items and for bulky items the carrier will unload them in front of your property. Please note that our carriers are not able to enter your property with this type of delivery.
The estimated delivery times above can vary for made-to-order products, or when availability is limited. We will always notify you of this via the product page, so please be sure to check this before you make your purchase.
PROCESS OF DELIVERY
For Less Than Truckload (LTL) shipments, the carrier will call you to schedule a time for the delivery, either in the morning or in the afternoon, but not at an exact time. Patio Pelican is not responsible for the delivery times of products. Once products have been dispatched, it is the customer's responsibility to liaise with Patio Pelican’s nominated carrier company in relation to the date of delivery and to make themselves available to take delivery during the time slot allocated.
If, for any reason, our shipping partner cannot reach you at the agreed time of delivery, you will need to re-arrange the delivery. We are not responsible for any additional delivery costs incurred.
Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign a delivery form, in which you confirm that the product was delivered in the correct condition (without obvious defects or damage).
When your order arrives, please ensure that you inspect the shipment. Count the number of boxes and items you receive and make sure this matches the delivery receipt BEFORE signing for the delivery.
Inspect the exterior of the box(es) in your shipment when the driver drops your pallet off at your curb.
- If there is major visible damage to the boxes, please mark "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt and refuse delivery.
- If the damage is minor (small tears to shrink wrap or boxes), we ask that you accept delivery of the shipment and mark "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt.
In either event, contact us within 24 hours at email@example.com to report the damage to your shipment.
Once you have accepted delivery, unpack your boxes and inspect the items in your shipment. It is your responsibility to unpack and inspect your shipment. If you discover damage to your items after inspection, you must notify us of the damage within 5 business days of delivery.
Missing items that are printed on the delivery receipt must be reported to us within 5 business days of receiving your order by contacting our customer service team.
Please note you must mark the delivery receipt "missing" and notify the truck driver of the short shipment before signing the receipt.
In the event of missing items, please allow a few extra business days for the carrier to locate the missing items. If we are unable to locate the missing items, we will ship you a replacement free of cost.
We reserve the right to reject any claim for missing items if the claim is not reported to us within 5 business days of delivery.
STOLEN PACKAGES FOR POSTAL DELIVERIES (USPS, UPS or FedEx)
We are not responsible for stolen packages. If your shipment is marked as "delivered" by the postal carrier, you must file a claim with the postal carrier.
Our policy is to keep you informed. When your order is dispatched, we will contact you by email with the relevant tracking information so you can keep a close eye on your delivery. For LTL shipments for larger items such BBQ Grill Islands or Pergolas, you will also receive a call from one of our professional carriers to confirm a suitable time for delivery.
If your shipping address is a ‘beyond point’, then a shipping surcharge may apply. Beyond point surcharge is calculated by the shipping companies. Beyond points are usually defined by difficult access points, narrow roads, gated communities, islands, rural areas or mountains. There is no way for us to ascertain a ‘beyond point’ until we get shipping quotes from our shipper. We will contact you if your shipping address comes up as a ‘beyond point’.
Patio Pelican nor the transporter can be held responsible if the delivery cannot take place as a result of the incorrect address or other delivery information provided by the customer.
Patio Pelican is not responsible for delays due to strikes, legal lockouts, or other discomforts caused by its suppliers. In the case of these inconveniences and other events of force majeure, the delivery period shall be extended in accordance with the duration of the disturbance.
To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
We recommend that you check the dimensions of access points to your home before ordering large items of furniture. You are responsible for determining that merchandise will fit through doorways, staircases, corridors and lifts. Dimensions for our products are listed with most descriptions on the product page.
30 DAY CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS POLICY
Changed your mind? We can help! If an item isn’t right for you, return it in its original condition and packaging for a refund by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the delivery. Please note we can ONLY process returns for unused, unopened products that are still in the original manufacturer packaging with all manuals, accessories, packing slips, and packing materials.
The 30 day return period will commence from the date you receive the goods and applies to any reason, even change of mind.
We’ll arrange the return delivery to our warehouses, however, you are responsible for all shipping costs for any returns. Additionally, you are responsible for the payment processing fees associated with your transaction.
You will be provided with the shipping labels with the return address, which you will need to place over the original shipping labels and let us know the most convenient day for you (Monday - Friday) to get the items picked up.
You will receive a refund within 10 business days after the items are received and inspected by our team. The refund will have the following costs deducted:
- A 20% restocking fee
- The original cost of shipping the item to you
- The return shipping fees for returning the item back to our distribution warehouse
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU START A RETURN
REFUND AND RETURN FEES
The following applies to change of mind returns:
A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount and in case you originally received free delivery, the re-shipping fee will be based on your location and the size of the items you are returning.
If you originally paid for the delivery, this shipping fee will not be refunded and the re-shipping fee will be based on your location and the size of the items you are returning.
Storage, delivery upgrade and re-delivery fees will not be refunded.
If you have received a product that is damaged, faulty or incorrect and you wish to return it, you will not be charged a re-shipping fee.
If your item(s) are unused, unassembled, and still in original packaging and are not otherwise ineligible for a return, you can request a return by sending an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Your order number
- The reason for your return
- A photo of the unused, unopened item(s). This can be a simple cell phone photo - we just need this photo for reference in case the item(s) are damaged when they are shipped to us
You will receive a return email from us either approving the return or requesting more information.
All returned goods must be wrapped in original packaging as our couriers do not transport unpackaged items. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you keep the original packaging if you would like to return the goods.
For all change of mind returns, please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the items are returned to us in the same condition and packaging you received them. Items without the original packaging will not be accepted.
WHAT CAN NOT BE RETURNED UNDER THE 30 DAY CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS POLICY
- Commercial or trade orders.
- Altered goods that are no longer in their original condition.
- Used items, opened items, or items that have been removed from original packaging.
- Items that have been assembled or installed.
- Clearance, custom made, or made-to-order products (this will be advised on the product page).
- Items that are not returned within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Items that are noted "not returnable" in the item description.
- Items that you ship to us without receiving a Return Approval.
FAULTY, DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
It is your responsibility to inspect products that are delivered to you to determine if your items have any damage or defects. You MUST notify us via email of damage or defects within 5 business days of accepting delivery. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
There is no cost to you for returning a damaged or defective item.
If you discover damage or defects within 5 business days of delivery:
- Email us to report the damage. If you call us we will ask for you to send an email for documentation purposes.
- Please keep the original packaging as the items can not be returned without the original packaging.
Our team will review the information provided and contact you via email with the next steps. We will offer free replacement parts, a discount to keep the item as is, or allow a return/replacement.
Your items cannot be used in any way to be eligible for replacement parts, a discount, or a return/full replacement.
If you choose to keep the item for a discount or to accept replacement parts, you have 3 business days to accept or reject the offer. You still cannot use your items during this time.
If you don't notify us of damage or defects via email within 5 business days:
- We will not offer any refunds, free replacement parts, discounts, or exchanges under any circumstances. After 5 business days, we are outside of our time window to file claims with the freight carrier or manufacturer.
- We can sell you replacement parts for repair.
Claims for defective products outside the 5 day reporting period will be assessed under warranty. If the defects are covered by the manufacturer's warranty, you will need to file a claim with the manufacturer. We are happy to help guide you through the process of filing a warranty claim.
CANCELLING OR CHANGING ORDERS
If you wish to cancel your order, please reach out to our support team at 737 259 5111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to let us know. If your order has not shipped yet, we can cancel the order free of charge and issue you a full refund.
Please note that if we have paid for shipping for your order before you ask us to cancel the order, we will NOT be able to cancel the order. In this situation, you must proceed under our Return Policy procedure.
EXCHANGESIf you wish to return an item and exchange it for something else (for example a different colour), please contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll do our best to help.