STANDARD SHIPPING (FREE)
- Patio Pelican offers FREE SHIPPING on items $50 or more, within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Items $50 or less have a $20 per item shipping charge.
- We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes; we require a street address.
- White Glove Delivery is available for some products, this will always be stated on the product page (see below)
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY SERVICE
- Certain items can be delivered via a "White Glove" service, which means:
- The product is dropped off at a preferred location (e.g patio, garage, indoors), at your residence or business.
- All packaging is removed and disposed of (if desired).
- For some products, White Glove delivery is complimentary, whilst for others it is a paid service.
- Availability and cost of the White Glove Service will always be stated on the product page, and in your shopping cart at checkout.
- Full details of our White Glove Delivery Service are set out here.
For any questions regarding our White Glove Delivery Service, please contact us.
PROCESSING AND DELIVERY TIME
Estimated delivery date will always be shown the product page, so be sure to check before purchasing. Typical times as follows:
- Processing time - Up to 3 business days (Mon - Fri) to process your order and get it ready for shipping (unless otherwise stated on the product page). For orders placed after 3pm (CST), the processing time will begin the following day.
- Delivery time - An average of 3-5 business days from the time of pickup depending on your location and the warehouse the products are shipping from. This service includes door delivery for smaller items and for bulky items the carrier will unload them in front of your property. Please note that our carriers are not able to enter your property with this type of delivery.
The estimated delivery times above can vary for made-to-order products, or when availability is limited.
PROCESS OF DELIVERY
Most items are shipped via a 3rd party “freight” carrier, because they are too heavy or require special handling that standard delivery carriers are unable to manage.
For freight delivery, the typical process is as follows:
- The carrier will call you to schedule a time for the delivery, either in the morning or in the afternoon, but not at an exact time. Patio Pelican is not responsible for the delivery times of products. Once products have been dispatched, it is the customer's responsibility to liaise with Patio Pelican’s nominated carrier company in relation to the date of delivery and to make themselves available to take delivery during the time slot allocated.
- If, for any reason, our shipping partner cannot reach you at the agreed time of delivery, you will need to re-arrange the delivery. We are not responsible for any additional delivery costs incurred.
- Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign a delivery form, in which you confirm that the product was delivered in the correct condition (without obvious defects or damage).
NOTE: For Standard Shipping, your order will be delivered to the curb side only. For heavier items, we strongly advise that you have someone with you to receive your order, or that you opt for the White Glove Delivery Service (below).
When your order arrives, please ensure that you inspect the shipment. Count the number of boxes and items you receive and make sure this matches the delivery receipt BEFORE signing for the delivery.
Inspect the exterior of the box(es) in your shipment when the driver drops your pallet off at your curb.
- If there is major visible damage to the boxes, please mark "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt and refuse delivery.
- If the damage is minor (small tears to shrink wrap or boxes), we ask that you accept delivery of the shipment and m